National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The VISION of NLIU is to become one of the best centers of legal education, training and research in the world. The MISSION of NLIU is to develop and nurture the intellect for the betterment of the nation and humanity through Law and Justice. The OBJECTIVES of the NLIU inter alia, are to contribute to the national development by instilling a sense of responsibility among her students, while simultaneously cultivating in them spirit of intellectual freedom, qualities of leadership, imaginative power and clarity.
NLIU has been designing and delivering courses with a view to enhance the ability and capacity of the students, members of the faculty and other participants in avoiding and resolving problems under the framework of law. (For more details visit https://www.nliu.ac.in/)
Rajiv Gandhi National Law University of Law, Punjab
Indian Law Institute
The Energy and Resources Institute
The Energy and Research Institution is a independent, multi-dimensional organization, with capabilities in research, policy, consultancy and implementation. TERI is termed as innovators and agents of change in the energy, environment, climate change and sustainability space, having pioneered conversations and action in these areas for over four decades.
TERI believe that resource efficiency and waste management are the keys to smart, sustainable and inclusive development. It works across sectors is focused on various isssues like:-
- Promoting efficient use of resources across sectors
- Increasing access and uptake of sustainable inputs and practices
- Reducing the impact on environment and climate
Tresearch, and research based solutions have had a transformative impact on industry as well as communities. We have fostered international collaboration on sustainability action by creating a number of platforms and forums. We do this by translating our research into technology products, technical services, as well as policy advisory and outreach.
Headquartered in New Delhi, we have regional centres and campuses in Gurugram, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Mumbai, Panaji, and Nainital. Our 1200-plus team of scientists, sociologists, economists and engineers delivers insightful, high quality action-oriented research and transformative solutions supported by state- of-the-art infrastructure. (For more visit http://www.teriin.org/)
Association of Indian Law Libraries
- Furtherance of the library movement in India;
- Promotion of the training of librarians; and
- Improvement of the status of librarians.
- Promotion of research in library science; and
- Co-operation with international organisations with similar objectives.
- Publication of Bulletins, Periodicals, Books etc., which tend to the realization of the objects of the association;
- To assist the establishment of libraries, Documentation & Information Centers and facilitate their working
- To promote promulgation of appropriate library legislation in India; and
- To do all such things to help achieve above mentioned objectives.